I you are looking for a simple way to backup or export your contact email addresses from Linkedin, then you will be happy to see how easy it is !
Actually there is no tip at all, but you have to know Linkedin is providing directly this export feature on its own website !
- Go to the Linkedin Contact Export page
- Select your output file format (or application) to save your Linkedin address book
- Click the Export button
- Import your Linkedin contact backup file to your prefered application
You can choose to export your contact email addresses to CSV orVCF files for several applications or websites :
- Microsoft Outlook ( .CSV backup file )
- Outlook Express ( .CSV backup file )
- Yahoo! Mail ( .CSV backup file )
- Mac OS X Address Book ( .VCF backup file )
- vCard ( .VCF backup file )
And even better : Linkedin is also providing all the necessary explanation/instructions to import your addressbook backup to your prefered application !
For those of you who prefer watching howto videos rather than reading detailed explanations, here is a video showing how to export your linkedin contacts :